Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I succumbed!


I finally succumbed to the immense pressure and had to submit the 1-click button after thinking much about it. Yes, I ordered the 20GB Apple Ipod from Amazon.com. Amazon had a good deal on it and my Dell DJ Mp3 player's harddisk had crashed, making it a complete piece of dirt. I have had software issues with Dell DJ, but didnt expect it to completely stop working. This gave me enough courage to open out the mp3 player and see what it had. A Li-Ion battery and a Hitachi hard disk are the prominent ones (it could very well be an IDE cable issue or a software issue).

I am trying to get my pictures from the UK organized, should put it up by this weekend.

10 Comments:

Blogger Krish said...

Anand,

Did u consider iPod Photo - 30GB?

Let's us know abt ur exp. with iPod :)

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger Maran said...

ipod oso use mini harddisk rite?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:42:00 AM  
Blogger satosphere said...

How much did you get it for?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

welcome to the world of iPod :) you will enjoy the experience.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger divya said...

congratulations..

Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Congratulations on the new buy and I am sure you'll enjoy it.!

I have been resisting my temptations to buy an IPOD for a long time now...Not sure how long I can hold.

I've been told by my friends that they can't live without it.! Let's see what you have to say.!!

I look forward to your photos.

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Krish said...

So, you the proud owner of an iPod? Me thinks I'll wait until they put this plus ten other things into a cell phone and then say you don't need anything else other than this in life :-)

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger Rags said...

Congrats Anand... Thats on my wishlist now...

Dude can you pass on your mail ids / contact numbers to bsraghav@gmail.com

Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Harish said...

haha.. welcome aboard.. and welcome back!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

Hi Krish, Actually no. This came in for a good deal, thats why thought I would get one.
So far it's been pretty good.

Hi Maran, Yes. This has a hard-disk as well, but this one is much thinner. Ipod Nano is based on Flash.

Satosphere, Check your email!

Saranyan, Yes, I certainly am.

Divya, Thanks!

Mr. Narayanan, I resisted it for a year and a half, and finally bought into it.

Thennavan, That will be a long wait... :-)

Rags, Check your email!

Harish, Thanks!

Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home