Sunday, November 27, 2005

Looking for Interns/Co-ops in Chicago

If you or anyone you know (in Chicago) is looking for an Internship/Co-op position do send me a message with their contact details. My group is looking for Master's/Bachelor's students who can program well in C/C++. Also they should know the basics of Operating Systems and have a good working knowledge in Unix (preferably students of Computer Science/Engg or Electrical Engg.) This requirement is immediate, so if you know of someone, please send me their details. Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Subhashri said...

Hi Anand..
guess u wud remember me..iam also in chicago..job hunting..
whats this intern/coop position for..which company do let me know
bhooma

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

Bhooma,
Just emailed you the details.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anand

if you send me the email address where I can apply for that position that will be gr8.
I send you message regarding the same few days back.

-Arun

Monday, December 12, 2005 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

Sorry Arun, We have filled all of our positions.

Monday, December 12, 2005 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I am late..
Anyhow thanks for your response and I guess you have my email just in case if you have something coming up in near future.

Thanks again.

Regards

-Arun

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home