Sunday, January 30, 2005

Picasa 2

This is from my comment on the LazyGeek's Blog about Picasa 2 :

Picasa 2 is an excellent software. It's got a lot of good features added onto the basic Version of Picasa. There is a way in this version to make movies out of pictures which is really cool. I used it to create a movie of my brother's marriage pictures and then added a song to it using Windows Movie Maker, that came out really well. And it's got more options for beautifying your digital pictures than the earlier version. Although I found one small issue with it, when I installed Version 2 of it, it couldnt detect that I had the previous version installed in it. I had to manually uninstall the previous version!

Here is a snapshot of the Picasa 2 Team.


Picasa 2 Team at Google Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronnell said...

I was skeptical at first. My first instinct was, "Oh gawd, yet another image organizer." But simply put this has got to be one of the coolest freeware programs ever.

Sunday, January 30, 2005 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

Go Google!

Sunday, January 30, 2005 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home