Sunday, January 30, 2005

Picasa 2

This is from my comment on the LazyGeek's Blog about Picasa 2 :

Picasa 2 is an excellent software. It's got a lot of good features added onto the basic Version of Picasa. There is a way in this version to make movies out of pictures which is really cool. I used it to create a movie of my brother's marriage pictures and then added a song to it using Windows Movie Maker, that came out really well. And it's got more options for beautifying your digital pictures than the earlier version. Although I found one small issue with it, when I installed Version 2 of it, it couldnt detect that I had the previous version installed in it. I had to manually uninstall the previous version!

Here is a snapshot of the Picasa 2 Team.


Picasa 2 Team at Google Posted by Hello