Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Productive Day

This happened to me sometime back. At that time there was a cricket match that India was playing (I think with Australia). And usually the cricket matches happen at such odd times for the people in US that most often people(desis) either come in late or pretend as though they are working from home.

So there was this guy at work who had gone to one of my friend's home to watch that day-and-night cricket match and on that day after he got to work in the afternoon, he wanted to thank him for letting him watch the match, but instead of sending that thank-you email to him, he sent it to me. At first I was suprised to see an email from someone whom I didnt know, but when I looked at the contents, I immediately started laughing. It said, "Thanks for letting me see the match. I felt the whole day was very productive". And after reading that email, I simply couldnt resist replying to it, and for every word that I typed in, I must have laughed my heart off. This is what I replied to him, "I am sure your day will be even more productive, if you send it to the right person!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Anbu said...

Ha ha..Really funny...Is ur name really vish anand or just a big fan of Anand?

Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

Yeah, my real name's Anand Viswanathan.

Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home